Images

All about the pots & pans and the good food inside

Wednesday 19 September 2012

About Me

Hi...

I'm a home maker.
An entrepreneur.
A doting wife
A loving mother.
A businesswoman.
A temple goer.
A temple run player.
A home bird.
A traveler.
A rasam connoisseur.
A cocktail party hostess.
A payasam patron.
A brownie baker.
A devotee of iyappa and the IPad
And Saibaba and the Samsung S2.

I'm Saras.

A warm welcome to you on my blog!!!
This blog is a collection of vegetarian recipes that I have been cooking for years but have never penned  down. I begin this exciting journey with a lot of encouragement and support from my family.

My mother and my mother-in-law were great cooks and I have acquired a lot of my culinary skills from them. My journey through the kitchen has been a rather challenging one of having to churn out one good meal after another, and facing up to the appreciation, and some criticisms,  from my foodie husband and two food-loving sons.... now joined by my daughters-in-law. They have all truly made me the versatile cook that I am today. It of course meant that they got most of my experimentation and I reaped the rewards!! Fortunately for me, I gradually started enjoying my cooking and now feel a real sense of  accomplishment at being able to host a delicious meal for anywhere between 5-50 people effortlessly.

I have always enjoyed sharing my favorite food recipes and tips/tricks with people  I now hope to bring the same enthusiasm for cooking into this blog. It will feature food that’s diverse, delicious, and not so difficult to cook.  I look forward to your feedback and suggestions along with those from my family 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...